Fat Man and Little Boy models..

They look interesting; what color were the originals? I am also intregued by the note a bit lower - a navigation system with Ozzie Osborne's voice swearing away! Wow, that one blows me away.

Reply to
The Old Man

If I am not mistaken, Fat Man was yellow with black sprayed over the panel joints. Little Boy was either flat black or deep blue flat.

Ray Austin, TX ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman

Yup, here's a link to a pic:

Ben

Reply to
Ben Valdevarona

I read somewhere that they're in that ever popular aircraft scale of

1/43 too.
Reply to
frank