JSC Saturn 5 gets renewed

The Nasa Houston Rocket Club launches a couple hundred yards from the SatV. We have been able to watch the renovation from the launch site. Pretty cool to have access to NASA land for launches.
Reply to
Chad L. Ellis
I shot a bunch of pictures of that rocket (and the LJII and Redstone) while at NARAM 36, only to lose the camera and film on the way home. grrr.
Reply to
Roy Green

Site Timeline