Re: Semi-OT: Israel getting 500 bunker busters from US, or Goodbye Iranian Nuke site

Ouch what a slam against Arab people!

Reply to
Sbschiltz

If the burnoose fits.......Pizza Hut, I love it!

Reply to
Ron

Unfortunately the only choices here may be bunker busters against a military/industrial site or the risk of a nuclear warhead against a populated city. Both sides are playing for keeps, and I really doubt there will be any simple diplomatic solution. I think the real problem is, the world looks to the UN as the proper provider of solutions, and the UN has become a bureaucratic failure much like the old Leaque of Nations. Even the classic cases where the UN "worked" like Korea in 1950 - only worked because the Russians were stupid enough to walk out on the Security Council meeting in protest and the resolution passed in their absence.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

Just what on hell do you have against Pizza Hut?

They ain't Round Table, but then they ain't Mc Donald's either.

:-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Round Table? Oh lordy, another chain that wants to add to the sprawl...

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller