Re: WTB: DECALS for Eastern Airways L-1011 1/144th

Have you checked with Russell at:

or with E.J. at:

?

I know that at one time, the all-too-rare-these-days Liveries Unlimited did a sheet in 1/200th scale; so perhaps they did one in 1/144th as well. If such a sheet is out there, these are probably the two places that have the best chance of having it.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

THANKS GREG, Had tried Russell and got a very quick response but no luck, then thanks to you I tried E. J. at CBS, brilliantly helpful I'm now a very happy puppy, thanks a heap for putting me onto him, all the best...Kevin

Reply to
starline

Yes...E.J. is very helpful (as is Russell). Both carry a *huge* assortment of airliner modeling things; but E.J. has a *ton* of esoteric things; particularly geared towards the classic prop-airliners; such as conversion parts and decal sheets...that I did not even know existed.

Both of these great guys are frequent contributors on the Yahoo group:

Greg Heilers