Navy Special Ops Craft

I apologize in advance if this is a re-posting. Still figuring out this new newsgroup reader.

Does anyone know if any kits are made of the folloing craft used by the US Navy special ops community?

Mark V patrol craft Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) Advanced SEAL Delivery Vehicle (ASDV)and perhaps the subs which launch them

Thanks.

Reply to
robbelothe

Huh >> NO -- it's ASDS = advanced seal delivery system!!!! >subs< are mini-subs! (in the 80's we used ballistic missile subs) I believe your in reference to a SDV = seal delivery vehicle! How do I know this you ask > si ego certiorem faciam mihi tu delendus eris!

Bill

Reply to
Billy Bad Assr©