Recient quotes

Recently there were two quotes one of Herman Goring and the other by Dwight Eisenhower poster to this newsgroup. They were diametrically opposed in philosophy and I would like to put them in a saved folder. Would it be possible for the original posters to post them again or send me an email of their contents. Thanks for your indulgence. Pete

Reply to
thelaws

Recently there were two quotes one of Herman Goring and the other by Dwight Eisenhower poster to this newsgroup. They were diametrically opposed in philosophy and I would like to put them in a saved folder. Would it be possible for the original posters to post them again or send me an email of their contents. Thanks for your indulgence. Pete

Reply to
thelaws

thelaws said the following on 03/01/07 01:46:

No, I shant! ;-)

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

This sounds more and more like GWB every time I read it!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

sure does, except that I am not sure he knows all those big words.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Hmm.. haven't you ever heard of searching the Usenet archives?

You already have couple of good keywords to search for: Goring and Eisenhower, or Herman and Dwight. Just make sure to spell Goring correctly.

I'm sure that there aren't many r.m.s. posts containing those words in them. Especially recent posts...

Go fish... :-)

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

More likely it was Cheney. It fits his character.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Long John Silver's!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

GROAN!

Why not Red Lobster? Or Legal Seafood? :-)

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

the noname resturant! (gotta be from boston to get that one.)