Removing Future

Hi All, I have a built kit, painted in Humbrol enamels, which I coated with Future before decalling, and then sprayed Gunze smoke over top of this to simulate exhaust streaks. Not being happy with the outcome, I would like to remove both acrylic coats down to the underlying enamel. I have tried methyl alcohol, but the Future crazes and does not come off cleanly. Any suggestions for removal of the acrylic coats?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Regards, Tony Whittingham

Reply to
Anthony Whittingham

Ammonia.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Try Windex or some other glass cleaner that contains ammonia. It usually works for me.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell