Req: Any details for U-570 as HMS Graph, or for any VIIc U-boats please

Req: Any details for U-570 as HMS Graph, or for any VIIc U-boats please

Reply to
Phil Ericson

Rufus

Reply to
Phil Ericson

No problem. I'm building a Revell 1/72 Type VIIC (for the last three years or so...) and also occasionally post progress pictures on alt.binaries.models.scale - once I get the kit finished I'll re-post the entire build series. Keep watch...

Reply to
Rufus