Req: Any details for U-570 as HMS Graph, or for any VIIc U-boats please

Phil Ericson wrote:

http://uboat.net /
http://ubootwaffe.net/index.html
http://www.pastfoundation.org/U166/U-166.htm
http://www.modelwarships.com/reviews/ships/dkm/u-boat/TypeVIIC_build/amati.htm
--
- Rufus

Phil Ericson wrote:

No problem. I'm building a Revell 1/72 Type VIIC (for the last three years or so...) and also occasionally post progress pictures on alt.binaries.models.scale - once I get the kit finished I'll re-post the entire build series. Keep watch...
--
- Rufus