Revell old kits, box art, etc site

found this by accident playing with Google's new "Froogle" search engine.

lots of pics that I have not seen before...

Craig

Craig

Many thanks for posting the link to this site!

What an INCREDIBLE collection of kits (unbuilt kits page)! The Wall Of Fame is an unbelievable shrine to the hobby! I think the Revell "Bonanza" TV series kit has to be one of the most unusual and rarest in the collection.

Martin

Reply to
Martin

Based on some of the things he said on his site, looks like he worked for Revell.

chris

Reply to
chris

Dean Milano, the site owner, is currently employed by Revell-Monogram.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

D'uh! I thought it looked familiar. Dean also wrote many articles on kitbashing car models for SAE and Car Modeler. I always found him very inspirational.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak