Revell old kits, box art, etc site

found this by accident playing with Google's new "Froogle" search
engine.
lots of pics that I have not seen before...
Craig

Craig
Many thanks for posting the link to this site!
What an INCREDIBLE collection of kits (unbuilt kits page)! The Wall Of Fame is an unbelievable shrine to the hobby! I think the Revell "Bonanza" TV series kit has to be one of the most unusual and rarest in the collection.
Martin
Reply to
Martin
D'uh! I thought it looked familiar. Dean also wrote many articles on kitbashing car models for SAE and Car Modeler. I always found him very inspirational.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Site Timeline