Searching for the impossible again?

Once again, I've realised that I've become interested in a kit after it's become generally unavailable. Does anyone have a Czech Model FJ-1 Fury available for sale?

Jeff C RLHD

Reply to
Jeff C

deja e!

It's listed in the April Squadron supplement and it happens to be on sale.

Reply to
KChitteste

Given Squadron's general lack of interest in customer service and in fact any kind of service to Canada, that falls into the "genrally unavailable" category.

Squadron had many chances to regain my loyalty. They were uninterested in having me as a customer, so I remain uninterested in paying them any money.

Reply to
Jeff C

Reply to
EGMcCann

Yeah, Military Hobbies is Canadian based so there ya go.. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Marvelous :)

However, one of our kind members has offered me his kit for US$25.00, which translates to 10 bucks cheaper than the Military Hobbies price. Isn't this froup grand?

Reply to
Jeff C

Uh oh!

Time for the schoolyard bully to go into blacklist mode again :-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72