rufus

i found a hobby town in v-ville! it's been there 2 years and no one knows. they were light on some stuff, so i talked them into getting more armor, tlc and good decal set solution. they had no clue as to what modelers want. i picked up the tamiya panther 4 to go with the tiger and kv2. don't like the tracks, hope someone tells me of better ones.

Reply to
someone

Ok...now I'm gonna have to ride down there and give them a list...gotta work the bikes a bit first.

Going to UCLA on Monday to see some real docs.

Reply to
Rufus

good luck.

Reply to
someone

Danka. I'm doing so much better these days that I'm really not even sure what happened...so my primary objective is to get a real diagnosis.

...that said, I also managed to break the little toe on my right foot...on a guitat case...a couple weeks ago. Took a wide turn in the dark. It's calming down now, but hell, if it ain't one thing it's another...

Reply to
Rufus

i forget who, but someone wrote an autobiography titled it's always something...

Reply to
someone