San Antonio, TX model shops?

Any model shops where models are the main subject?

Reply to
Kimo Elliott

Dibbles used to be the best overall - lots of esoteric items.

If you have a car there's also King's up in Austin which is about 1 hr

15 mins north.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

Dibbles used to be the best overall - lots of esoteric items.

If you have a car there's also King's up in Austin which is about 1 hr

15 mins north.

Cookie Sewell

Thanks.

Reply to
Kimo Elliott

=2E..they don't get in the esoteric and rare kits like the Village Hobby shop does - or *did*, seeing as how it's now

op dollar on eBay, find a lot of 10-12 of them, only double the price, and = make them affordable. That's how I finally got an MPC Pilgrim/Explorer kit a= fter it never showed up around CenTex when it first was released three deca= des earlier. He never did find those Aurora "Voyager" kits, although Moebius= has a new retooling out that I need to pick up.

=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF= =BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD= =EF=BF=BD OM

That would have been George Lewis, who would go out on a limb for the off-the-wall stuff. George could have his off days too but by and large I never had a problem with either the Kings or the Lewises, and they made life at Fort Hood a WHOLE bunch better...!!

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne