scale license plates

I can't remember who posted the sit for car tags,

But, I thank you. I went to it and created some tags for one of my models, I saved the picture and went into Photo Suite III, measured the tag size on the car in centimeters. Then had Photo Suite III print to that measurement, on some leftover cd label maker paper. I had the perfect, correct, stick on tags. Again who ever you are, thanks for posting that link. Mike

Reply to
Mike G.