SciFi, Fantasy, Horror kits wanted........

I'm looking for the following........

Polar Lights Three Stooges Billiken Gorilla (Type One, 33 KingKong?) Screamin' Werewolf (I think there were 2 different ones) Barker Bros. "Jersey Devil" Big Ben Zombie (From the movie "House") IDC Wilson Batman (Black & White Seriel Version) Jeff Yeager's "Phantom Encounter" Barbarella kits from Axis Gey Zone Queen Alien Skull

If you have any info on any of these kit, or have one to sell, it would be appreciated Please contact me.....

snipped-for-privacy@modelmansion.com

Sincerely

------James Whitman Kitkong's Model Mansion

Kitkong