Ship building for the first itme

I have been building aircraft for many years. Now I am looking at build a ship. I have a Trumpeter 1/350 Arizona. Any hints, tips, and paint color references particular to that kit and ship would be most helpful. TIA Geoff

Reply to
News Groups

try this link

hth

Reply to
Daryl

Get thee over to

and look around the gallery and other areas for a number of builds of the kit under the Trumpeter or earlier Banner name.

Reply to
Bradford Chaucer