Questions For P47 Experts

I am building a VFS P47D Bubbletop. I want to make the model to represent the RAF machine in Burma. According to Aircraft Profile 7 this machine would have been an equivalent of a P47D-25. The instructions for the kit however say that the aircraft was a P47D-28. Who's right? The way I understand my references the D-25 would have been constructed with the corrugated cockpit floor and the D-28 the "flat" floor. My second question is were the wheel wells painted zinc chromate yellow like other internal parts? I have not been able to find a colour picture of the wheel wells so far. TIA

Reply to
MrFudge

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Your correct about the floor and wheelwells.

Reg. Han

Reply to
han krol