Something for you Car Modelers

found this in Rolling Stone magazine. should spice up your cars a bit.

Craig

crw59

Any idea which scale they are? They look to be designed to go with 1/18 diecasts, unfortunately.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

no, the scale is the one thing I could not find. I didn't contact them. It did seem strange that they don't mention what size of car they go with.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

One of the magazines quoted on their website lists them as 1/18 scale. Seems about right when comparing the one shown kneeling in front of the one model I could identify (1967 Indianapolis Eagle).

Reply to
js2012

I'm fairly sure they're 1/18th. I've seen them in a die-caster's catalogue, Fairfield Mint, IIRC. Besides, they just get in the way when you want to gaze at the car. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I know a place where they sell them full scale......

Sell them, or rent them (hour, night, weekend)?

Reply to
Larry Farrell

What a cleaning bill.....