Stearman

Hi folks!

I just decided to move into Scale model building/flying and after having once flown in a wonderful Stearman PT-17 I absolutely want to build one. I was thinking to build a giant scale (>2meters spanwidth) model, and I'd like to know if anyone of you knows about good Kits or perhaps even better Plans to build from scratch. What engine would I need for such a giant scale model? Around 2.5 - 3 cu.in.?

Thanks, Bernardo

Reply to
Bernardo

Better to post your messsage in the proper newsgroup... rec.models.rc.air That's the one filled with the flying model guys. Here is for static display models.

Good luck! Terry

Reply to
Terry Sumner