Stearman

Hi folks!
I just decided to move into Scale model building/flying and after having
once flown
in a wonderful Stearman PT-17 I absolutely want to build one. I was
thinking
to build a giant scale (>2meters spanwidth) model, and I'd like to know
if anyone
of you knows about good Kits or perhaps even better Plans to build from
scratch.
What engine would I need for such a giant scale model? Around 2.5 - 3
cu.in.?
Thanks,
Bernardo
Reply to
Bernardo
Better to post your messsage in the proper newsgroup... rec.models.rc.air That's the one filled with the flying model guys. Here is for static display models.
Good luck! Terry
Reply to
Terry Sumner