still need...

i really need 2-3 panzer headlights. 1/35. happily trade parts you need and ill even pay your postage. or are there any 3rd party sets that have lights? happy holidays all! (was that pc enough?)

Reply to
someone

Hi there.

What Panzer do you need the lights for? Is it a Tiger I?

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2

yes and a king. they seem real close and i'm sure i could alter. are there any parts you need? thanks.

Reply to
someone

Hi there.

I have an old sacrificial Bandai clone of the original Tamiya Tiger I. I have the two upper deck lights. One is broken off but I have it and I can cut the base of it off the hull. The other one is still on the hull and I can cut it off flush too. I'll use a jeweler's saw to do that.

If you still want them let me know, addy works as is, and give me your snail mail addy - *BE SURE NOT TO POST IT HERE!* - and I'll mail them off to you.

No charge.

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2