Stinson Reliant model ?

I'm trying to locate a model of the Stinson Reliant in either 1/72 or

1/48. Has any ever been produced? If so, does anyone want to part with one? There's a 1944 1:1 in a nearby hangar that I'd like to replicate.

snipped-for-privacy@Comcast.net

Reply to
Dwight Koslowski

In 1/72 scale there is a vacuform from Execuform and a cast resin kit from Magna Models.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

In 1:48, there was the AMT version, now long since OOP, but a reasonable kit nonetheless. Check eBay, I've seen them there from time to time, but expect to pony up about $25.00 or so.

The Old Timer

In case you weren't aware of it, there are several larger scale stick and issue kits out there. (Yes, I know you asked about small scale models...)

Reply to
RC Boater

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott