Tamiya new shop - www.etamiya.com

Hi Tamiya Fans,

check it up . many many TAMIYA product in this shop

Car Man

Reply to
Car Man

Kevin J. Rowe

It is there, looks like Tamiya are going into direct sales...

Wulf

Reply to
Wulf Corbett

Reply to
Kevin J. Rowe

This shop is in Korea, I believe, and has nothing to do with Tamiya, other than using their name.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

That's the impression I got - nothing stating they're Tamiya, plus they have a Fujimi section :)

Any> This shop is in Korea, I believe, and has nothing to do with Tamiya, other

Reply to
Kevin J. Rowe

(A) It is not Tamiya -- they are in China. (B) Prices (especially shipping) are not very good.

They occasionally have harder-to-find items.

- - -

Tamiya IS starting a retail store based at their corporate headquarters in Laguna Niguel, California. They WILL sell other brands besides Tamiya including kits by Fujimi and Hasagawa and aftermarket stuff like Studio7 and Sakatsu.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Truesdell

I'm pretty sure that the Tamiya Acrylics are all Acrylic Enamels. It's not an either or thing. The term acrylic has to do with the binder, and enamel as to do with the way the paint cures.

Looking at the site, they have all the flat colors listed as enamels, and the non-flats as acrylics.

Reply to
Rick DeNatale

Tamiya do enamals in a small square based bottle while their acrylics are in the round jars that we know and love.

Billy

Rick DeNatale wrote:

Reply to
Scotts Billy