Tank Overhauling

A new series on the Military Channel starts tomorrow at 8 PM (EST). Restoring old tanks to museum/running condition.

Reply to
Willshak

i thought i saw a panther turret on the cad.

Crud. I have around 6 spanish channels, 3-4 shopping channels, but no Military Channel. What is the world coming to.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Watched it. It seems like a lot of hard expensive work. Think I will just watch. It didn't stir me to take up tanks

Sam

The Military Channel is worth switching providers to get.

Last night it was top 10 Bombers

Reply to
Sam

Sam wrote: : : The Military Channel is worth switching providers to get. : : Last night it was top 10 Bombers : Not worth any of their "top 10" shows, however. Some of the rating seem more than a bit facitious. Besides, who are these "exprts" that rate a particular subject?

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

They usually if not always flash some credentials for the spokesperson. None of the ones I can recall are military. They look a great deal like buffs. It doesn't matter to me at this point if they are accurate top 10 lists as much as I enjoy opinions and seeing the planes, guns or tanks as the case maybe.

Sam

Reply to
Sam

i'm not a big armor guy, but it did show me what goes into this and i really like the arecheological aspects. when i read of the rooshan tank with german markings pulled out of the lake, i got excited. the fact it was a rare, early t-34 was frosting on the mantlet.

it's a good yell at the telly show. what! that piece of shit number 3!? what planet are you morons from? great fun.

yeah!

Is this Military Channel available to the UK, we have lost Discovery Wings to cars bikes and more cars. We have History Channel but not seen Military Channel, we need one ! Steve

Reply to
Steve

Here in the US, the Discovery Wings channel ran out of aircraft videos, so they changed it to the Military Channel to cover all military subjects. I gotta tell ya tho, it's mainly the US military channel.

Reply to
willshak

they do run the excellent ww1 series and a few othe international show. you have to keep your eyes opened.

Reply to
someone