Techmods decals

Need US Insignia 1943 white and white & red bars for blue painted aircraft.. F7F Tigercat and F8F Bearcat.. it seems to be out of stock ( Techmod 71411 ) Does someone have one for sale ? Thanks Jose

Reply to
boisferas

If you have the needed dimensions I'm sure I have the '43 red-bordered insignia but in Microscale form. Let me know if you're interested. Check my 'Reply To:' line for the address.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller