Testor's liquid cement coming out pink - problem?

Hi, all.

I have a couple of containers of Testor's Liquid Cement for Plastic Models that are pink, and drying pink, instead of the usual clear.

This doesn't seem right. Has there been a change, or ar these from a bad lot?

TIA, Banty

Reply to
Banty

Were they pink when new,or did you brush some on a painted area then double dip?

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Pink when new, pink when dry.

When I get a new bottle, I test the bead on the white paper I normally work on.

It's not brushed - this is a bottle with a nozzle.

Banty

Reply to
Banty

As long as it's holding, and it's in an area where you are going to paint over anyway, I shouldn't think it's a problem.

Might not want to use it on/near clear parts.

Reply to
Rufus

get the glass bottle, you won't have that problem.

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan