Testors B-2 1/72

Has anyone tried to build this piece of garbage?? the plastic is as soft as bicycle tire rubber. The Airfix Vulcan kit is better than this piece of chicken fried rubbish..

Reply to
JJJ

With a little bit of extra work it can be made into a reasonable representation. Yeah it's far from great and the plastic is somewhat soft, but I determined that when it first came out. I bought one still in the shrinkwrap at this year's Nationals in OKC for a whopping $6. I actually feel I got a bargain. Frank

Reply to
Frank McCurdy

It's not all that bad. Not to mention the only thing in 1/72.

Reply to
famvburg

It also has the only 1/72 AGM-69 SRAMs (Short Range Attack Missiles) that I know of (at least they were included with the first issue of this kit). You can hang these on late model B-52s and FB-111As too.

Martin

Reply to
Martin