The Lindberg Kit We Always Wanted As a Kid....

found this and lots of other fun stuff at this site....

Craig

crw59

When I was a kid,the local hobby shop had borth the Visible Man and the Visible Woman kits for sale. Howerever,the Visible Woman kit cost a $1.00 more. When I asked the guy why this was, he told me " It's because the Visible Woman was more fun ".

Reply to
Mucker

do i want 100 3 dollar hooker bots or one 300 dollar hooker bot?

-bender

Reply to
someone