this board's actual web address

Can someone please give me the actual web address for this board? I sent it to my wife so she can read it, but I use AOL, and she uses something different. I sent her my link, but she can't access it because it comes out as an AOL domain. Please sent it to me via email as a cut and paste rather than a link. TIA

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward. --Leonardo Da Vinci It's better to teach a child what you know than what you think.

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

This is a Usenet group, not a web board. The URL for the group is: If your wife's browser conforms to internet standards, then that will provide access to the newsgroup.

Reply to
Rob Kelk

(snip)

What?!? You did what?!? So much for the Men's Club! Indeed!

;-)

Frank Kranick IPMS/USA 20352

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

"Newsgroup" should be the common term to search for and a life existing external to all ISPs! Hurrah!

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Disco -- FlyNavy) sent: