Tip for Paasche users

Hi folks, I found a cool thing for Paasche V airbrushes. Those of us who have used the V know how small the side mounted cups are, and how easy they clog, and how impossible they are to clean. Don't dispair.:) The empty part of a bic pen tube is the same diameter and fits quite snug into the side hole. As for those little 1/2 ounce jars (H), I removed the 'elbow' and tube that goes down into the paint, and re-assembled them on the cap for plastic 35mm film canister. I also discovered that my little snippet of Bic pen tube fits snuggly into that elbow. So now I have a film canister for paint that works in both the my type V and my type H. You don't even need to pull out the piece of Bic pen tube to use in the type H. Hope you guys got the jist of what I am describing and I hope it helps ya out and saves you some money.

Reply to
DaveJr