Trumpeter 105

any one know if a company has made any metal landing gear to replace the kit landing gear from the Trumpeter 105 kit?

Reply to
Daryl

Hi Daryl,

Aeroclub - take a look here:

105 review here:

Have fun...

Iain

32SIG
Iain Ogilvie

Reply to
Daryl

Aero-Club. Actually they make metal (pewter, I think) LG legs for an increasing number of models, I just bought a set for the 1/32 scale Revell Hawker Hunter. It is a product line that I think we ought to encourage. Dave Klaus at Meteor Productions has also done a couple of sets of LG legs, but I haven't heard about any for the F-105. Meteor is using lost wax brass instead of pewter.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Hi Daryl, Aeroclub of U.K. Have these and very good they are too! Catalogue No.V220 Brian of Hounslow.

Reply to
Brian Boot

I ordered the F-105 gear directly from Aeroclub and had it is about a week. Great product and service!

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

any idea as to the price, where to buy? Squadron, GM, etc?

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Al Superczynski