Trumpiter FW 200 Condor

Just opened the box. Looks like a great kit - some interesting on-line reviews, all up to a point. Anyone build one and have any advice. There's a lot of interior detail - should I bother with this or even with the door open is some of it lost? Do I need anything aditional like seat belts or is this obscured by the wind screen?

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut