We need a good Ford Trimotor

Really looked over a cherry Ford Trimotor at a museum recently, and took lots of photos. Anyone know of a good model of the Trimotor other than the repopped box scale Revell version? We need a good one in true 1/72 scale! I'd also like to see the Fokker trimotor. That was a pretty important plane.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

on 1/2/2008 9:44 AM Don Stauffer in Minnesota said the following:

Ford trimotor eBay has a few old Airfix Fords:

*

*Fokker trimotor Here's a review of a 1/72 russian model
willshak

*>

The latter is probably the old Frog kit still rambling around Eastern Europe.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

A 1:48 one would be perfect!