What about Heller?

i'm talking they just shoot more kits and raise the prices. or take in hand stock and raise prices. isn't exactly an unknown occurence. so stay tuned.

[Expletives deleted]! What doesn't end up there?!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

There's a fair number of people on this newsgroup (including myself) who have ALPS printers. I don't know how complex or big the design is, but if you can supply good quality reference pictures, there should be someone out there with sufficient talent to pull it off. Drop me a mail if you want to go into details; the address I'm posting from is valid.

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

Mad-Modeller a formulé la demande :

Sorry Bill, my English is too poor to understand your message... :/

Reply to
Flying Frog

In message , Flying Frog writes

Not True, Airfix was acquired by Hornby, a British company. All the Airfix moulds have been released back to Hornby, which now owns them . Re-releases of old Airfix kits will be moulded where capacity is available and costs competitive. The new tool Nimrod was to be cut by Trumpeter, they've gone back to them to find out if they can still fit it in. Source- Trevor Snowden at the Nats.

Reply to
Dave Swindell

I have a page on the subject on designing your own decals:

Decal designing is absolutely great fun, but you likely need to use some new software. If you don't want to do the artwork yourself, skip most of the page, and take a look at the custom printers.

Rob de Bie

My models:

Me 163B site:
AQM-34 site:

Rob de Bie

Il se trouve que Dave Swindell a formulé :

That's what I wrote after having seen my mistake abour Hornby's country.

Reply to
Flying Frog

Chris, I was just grumping because so many model companies have sent their moulds to China. I just think that's a bad idea.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Le [Jour] 22/11/2006, Mad-Modeller a écrit :

ok Bill, thanks. I agree with you. Low prices are not always a good think: when all works go to foreign contries, who will have money to buy kits?

Reply to
Flying Frog