what to put on the sign?

Hey guys

Akmost done my winnter late WW2 dio, German tank driving past a knocked out Soviot thing.

Stuck on the Italeri(ex esci) post with 2 pointy signs, yeah i know most signs were removed but what can i doodlge on them? I just wanted a visual thing thats all.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Za Stalina! but it'll look more like "3a CtaJIIIha!" The JI would be joined at the top as the other two characters. Just a thought.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Or 'Smert Fashizmu!' - Death to Fascism - in Cyrillic of course.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Duffey

I snapped off the sign now.......i didnt know what to google or could find in my books. I want to put the sign back tho tomorrow tho!