German WW2 Landing Craft

I've been trying to dig up information on German landing craft in order to make an informed buying decision. Philip at Tracks & Troops lists a number of 1/72 scale landing craft from a manufacturer called MGM. The problem is that neither he nor I know what any of the landing craft actually look like. And the one good site I've found with info on these boats...

...doesn't show the same designations. If anyone has any idea of what the craft listed below look like I'd appreciate your wisdom.

MG60/05 Flatbottomed riverboat Typ A motorised MG60/06 Engineer landingferry 41 with deckhouse MG60/07 Flatbottomed boat Typ A w.gun & mount MG60/08 Flatbottom Flak boat Typ A w. 3 x 37mm Flak 36 MG60/09 Landungsfähre Führungsboot with Flak 38

Thanks,

Mark Levine

--

Reply to