Where to get si fi models

Hello to the group. I need to get my son a star wars fighter, one of the "good guys" type. (What ever that is) Can some please post some sites? Thanks to all . Paul

Reply to
res0xur8

Hobby Link Japan

sells the best X-Wing model direct from Japan. You can also find the Fine Molds kit in better hobby shops, but the price will be in the $30 range if not higher. I recommend HLJ since I was able to order 2 of them for $34 delivered and it took less than 30 days (included pre-order time).

Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

EGMcCann

has a rather nice selection of sci fi kits. Go to his model shop. I've bought from him before, and he's a good guy.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Alvarez