Where to get si fi models

Hello to the group.
I need to get my son a star wars fighter, one of the "good guys" type.
(What ever that is) Can some please post some sites? Thanks to all .
Paul
Reply to
res0xur8
Hobby Link Japan
sells the best X-Wing model direct from Japan. You can also find the Fine Molds kit in better hobby shops, but the price will be in the $30 range if not higher. I recommend HLJ since I was able to order 2 of them for $34 delivered and it took less than 30 days (included pre-order time).
Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the
gallery
Reply to
Rob Gronovius

EGMcCann
has a rather nice selection of sci fi kits. Go to his model shop. I've bought from him before, and he's a good guy.
Mike
Reply to
Michael Alvarez