Re: Revell Kit H-299 1/72 A4D-1 Skyhawk

FWIW the Revell H-299 A4D-1 Skyhawk is 1/50 scale, not 1/72.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

My sources tell me there were only two -1 squadrons deployed, VA-72 and VA-93, at the beginning of 1957. In '57 NH was carried on the tails of aircraft from Essex. If you look up the Essex you might find whether A4Ds from either sqn. were aboard in '57. Hope that helps the search.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak