WTB:Aircraft Modelworld

Looking for the followng issues of Aircraft Modelworld:

1984:July 1986:March

Anybody have either/both of these for a fair prce?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Hi Tom, I have the March 1986 edition of Aircraft Modelworld. Where are you located? In case you might be interested in trading for it, LMK and I'll send you my trade list. Otherwise, we'll work out a sale. I am in Florida. Larry Engesath

Reply to
Larry Engesath