3 GB Switch in XP SP2

Has anyone set the 3 GB switch in XP, SP2? Any patches required? Anything special to look out for? I would like to try it out on our FEA machine, which has moved to SP2.

Jerry Steiger

No problems, no patches, works great (kind of)until swap file hits about 2.8 gigs, SWX goes non-responsive

Mike Eckstein

Reply to
Michael Eckstein

Good to hear! We could use the extra GB that the switch seems to give us.

Jerry Steiger

I'm also using it here with no apparent issues. XP SP2

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany