Another 2008 question?

How do I turn off the extension lines on a dimension? I see the witness line options but not the extension lines.

Waiting for a answer in North Carolina...While I check the help file. Wormsign

Reply to
WormSign

I found it, right click on the extension line, not the dimension.. Another wonderful change that will make me more productive!

Wormsign

Reply to
WormSign

This was there at least in SW2007.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

okay...but you could also get to it from the properties.

Reply to
WormSign