API save as jpeg

One of the problems left in our save as jpeg app is that we need to set the size of the jpeg, or at least the form factor. We are using the " objFile.SaveAs2 " method. I could not find a size parameter, and I can't find in the API how to redimension the graphic area like it is possible to do by dragging the border with the mouse.

Any idea someone?

TIA JM

Reply to
Jean Marc

Hi, how about using ModelDoc2::SaveBMP and then convert that into jpg with...hmm something.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

You can convert bmp to jpeg with Windows Paint. Don't know how to do it programmatically though.

John

Reply to
John H