Autoballoon

Try this, please.

  1. Open a drawing
  2. Insert a view of an assy with more than one instance of some parts.
  3. Select the view
  4. Click the Autoballoon icon
  5. Uncheck "Ignore multiple instances"
  6. Click inside the view

What I see then is that even though the checkmark is gone, clicking inside the view makes the duplicates disappear. If I then recheck & uncheck the box, they come back, or if I select another orientation they do the same.

I have sometimes seen varied results based on whether the view was isometric or not. Then for more fun, try selecting more than one view of the same assy, and also another assy and try the same things. Quite interesting! Then do it more than once on the same view - if the box is unchecked they just keep adding. I would expect that, but then unchecking the box doesn't get rid of the duplicates either.

Let me know what you see. If this is common, I will send it in.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I have not seen and did a few test but.. one thing they have NEVER fixed are balloons properly attaching to component in isometric views, exploded iso views are worse!!

I just luv getting "?" balloons because SW Corp can NEVER fix it!

Next release promises... add $$$$$$$ to fix!!!!???

..

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador