blocks look blocky

I am trying to create a block of a grain symbol. When I put this on a drawing, the lineweight is very heavy, and looks like it was created on an Atari 2600. Anybody have pointers on how to fix this, or how to do this right.

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
Brian Putnam

Is your block on a layer with a heavy lineweight?

OT Heck with Mac. When are they coming out with a CAD program for Atari

2600?
Reply to
That70sTick

Just a guess - check your line font - mine is set to thin.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

OT Reply --

heh...We had a nostalgia night a few months ago at my buddies house where we dug out the 2600 and played "adventure" and "river run" for a while before I brought out the ColecoVision....I can't believe the damn things still worked. Ah, memories of the simple times of my youth (or "you't" - as Joe Pesci would say it) :)

Scott

Reply to
IYM

Reply to