Can't paste shortcuts?

To avoid having more than 12 sheets one one drawing, I make multiple drawings as needed. I used to paste shortcuts to these additionnal drawings in the 'linked to the part drawing-same_name' to get to them fast. It seems that I am not able to do it anymore (2006-sp5). Used to work on '04-sp6.

Anyone can confirm/ any workaround?

TIA JM

Reply to
Jean Marc

"Jean Marc" a écrit dans le message de news:

453f1f9c$0$26732$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

... Clear as mud:

I used to be able to paste shortcuts in a drawing (SW04). I can't anymore with 2006 sp5.

Somebody has a solution to this pb?

Reply to
Jean Marc