Can we import RAL color palletts

Is there anyway to import RAL colors into solidworks?
Reply to
kbonk
in my experience no
similar hsv or rgb values can be converted from the ral colour using a converter i think it was called ral classic or something my other half is a graphic designer and she got it from work cant remember what it was called exactly though
an easy way is to scan the colour swatch then match it in photoshop to give the closest rgb or hsv value
Reply to
mikemcd
Visit for quick and easy color converting and matching between differing standards (RAL to RGB).
Reply to
msass
Copy this into a notepad and save it as RAL.htm or similar:
RAL to RGB
Reply to
Ronni
HOlly &*%$, were did you find that I also need the metalics, wow thanks
Reply to
kbonk
Nice thanks for that, no doubt it will come in handy sometime for rendering especially.
John Layne

John Layne