Combine Feature

I am trying to duplicate a complex imported part (IGES) by using the combine/subtract feature. The help file makes this look very easy but I cannot get this party started. If I completely isolate the second body from the first, the combine command is available. As soon as I put them together as pictured in the help file, the combine feature is greyed out.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Dennis Deacon

Reply to
Dennis Deacon

If you are extruding a block as the second body, you need to turn off the Merge option in the extrude feature.

Reply to
mjlombard

Maybe it is good for native features only???

A few tests would tell.

Bo

Dennis Deac> I am trying to duplicate a complex imported part (IGES) by using the

Reply to
Bo