sw2007 and spaceball

I wanted to install 2007 next week but I read a post a while back that someone had a problem with 2007 working with a spaceball. Seems like I saw another that had problems with Outlook 2003. Is anyone else having these problems or not having them?

Xi Mtower 64 SLI AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Quadro FX 1400 Win XP Pro MS Office 2003 SBE

Reply to
bszotko

I run a Space Pilot and Outlook and have not had any problems.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I took the plunge and paid the price...

WAIT FOR SP 1.0

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
RaceBikesOrWork

What went wrong? Do you know if your problems are supposed to be fixed in SP1?

RaceBikesOrWork wrote:

Reply to
bszotko