comfortable mouse?

I'm using an expert mouse now. I've never had muscle problems before with the expert mouse but I seem to be developing a problem in my wrist. I think it's associated with the positioning of the expert mouse. It lays flat on the desk. I'd like something that is a bit more tilted/twisted.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
dlevy

As a quick note from one who had the problem with 2D CAD in the mid

80s I'll just say that I did the following which eventually worked:

  1. Lower the keyboard & mousing &/or table area down as close over my knees as I could.

  2. Used a low height mouse (as small as I could get) or trackpad

  1. Learn to do the mouse/trackpad movements with almost no tension or hard force on buttons &/or trackpad to ease the tendency to have continually tense muscles & tendons.

  2. Chose an off-duty hobby that gives some independent hand wrist activity each day, that is quite varied; rowing, basketball & swimming come to mind.

  1. Take breaks every hour or two and do some form of hand stretching & relaxation at least.

I remember times "back then" when I would sit down after lunch and not look up from the screen until 5pm and wonder where the time went, and eventually realized it was partially behind my wrist pain.

Lots of prior posts can be searched on this group.

Bo

Reply to
Bo

Thanks!

Reply to
dlevy

we have been changing to a vertical mouse design and has been very good to most users. take a look at

we use this with elbow rests

iQ