Creating text on Curve Surface in Solidworks 2012

Hi,
I am a student I am trying to create text on a curve surface for a school
project, but cannot seem to get it to work. I was able to create a tangent and
parallel plane to the surface I want to write my text on.I made my sketch of the
text I want and my tangent plane I created and wrap feature and it did not work.
I even tried an extrude boss and it also did not work. I was wondering what I am
doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated.O I forgot the curve surface is
2 bosses; 1st one is a circle with diameter of .750in and depth of .5in, 2nd one
is a circle same diameter as the first with a depth of .25in and a draft of 44
degrees. I am trying to write the text on the curved surface of the 2nd boss.
Thank You,
Nate
Reply to
eznate