CSWP (2nd try)

The 3 of us at work that are going to SWW just recieved an email notification that we are signed up to take the CSWP while we are there. None of us ever signed up for this.

I was wondering if anyone else that's going to SWW has recieved the same thing as this would indicate a global problem within their system. Otherwise, we need to cancel this.

I don't want to email a cancelation if it is in fact a global problem that all SWW attendies recieved as this would bombard them with 1000's of emails...

Seth

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Hi Seth, The email was indeed a mistake, and a correction will be sent soon. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Richard

Reply to
doyle808

Yeah-I got one of those too. Right after it was another one with a retraction and an apology. Since I am on the West Coast, this issue was resolved and dealt with before I got too confused.

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger