Side Work

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.... Wait a minute! What I meant to say was:

A long, long time ago I had a link to a website that offered the ability for companies to post engineering/CAD jobs that they needed done, and the CAD community could then bid on these jobs. I remember some of them were full product designs. Some were analysis jobs. But a majority of them were simple 2D to 3D translations.

I am in need of a little extra money right now and tried to find this site again, but with no luck. Does anyone know of this website, or know of any other resources for getting a little side work?

Thanks, Seth

Reply to
Seth Renigar